Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hot Enough For Ya!

My Back Yard Was Reading 102*
On Tuesday & Wednesday
That's pretty stinkin' hot for Michigan and don't get me started on how humid it has been around here! I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't have airconditioning!! I actually got in the pool with the kids one day because I just couldn't stand to sit outside and watch them anymore. I was sweating just walking out to the mailbox.
This weather is doing a real number on my head too. Thank god for drugs! Besides the migraines the kids started the week out with ear infections and upper resp. infections and now it seems that I'm coming down with a sinus infection too. That's what I get for wiping those noses ;o)
Well, At least we've had a pool that was saved from Aunt Tisha's trash can! OK...OK ~ So I have to blow up the top ring just about every day...BUT it still holds water AND the kids are as happy as clams ~ and all the neighbor kids too! The bad part is that I'm stuck sitting next to the pool with nothing to do. Wishing I was able to sew or if I had knitting talent like my sister...I could actually get something done out there. But...Nope! I mostly read magazines.
Happy Clams
Mackenzie, Caleb & Erica (neighbor)

2 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Shannon - get your a$$ in the pool. That's why it's there! And then pick up your crochet hook - I know you can do that. Okay, enough sass? Hope your head is feeling better. Give yourself 10 years and low hormones and you too will be migraine free!

 
At 8/12/2006 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pool is huge. I am jealous!!
I would do cannon balls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home